There are moments...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Warm WEATHER


Education either functions as an instrument which is used to facilitate integration of the younger generation into the logic of the present system and bring about conformity or it becomes the practice of freedom, the means by which men and women deal critically and creatively with reality and discover how to participate in the transformation of their world.


News to report::: ---> Not alot actually. Like usual. The weather is amazing and Im loving it. Its very hard to be in classes at the moment because of it. Im not doing to well in school right now but I guess it could be me just slacking. Not really sure whats gotten into me. Ive been really out of it.
I had a great time at the movies last night with a GOOD friend of mine - BH. I hope to do it again sometime soon. It was great to finally hang out.
V-ball tomorrow at CNC. Were in the power league so we will have to see how we do this time. Last time we didnt do as well.
Today is my grampas birthday. Happy birthday:) we went up there for appatizers and cake. It was great.
My gramma isnt doing as well as she could and should be. Now somthing is wrong with her leg... not really sure what that means but hopfully she will recover from it. She can hardly walk at the moment.
Thats about it.
Boss JR.

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------