There are moments...
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Kids on Mariage
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY?
(written by kids)
(1) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, ifyou like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and sheshould keep the chips and dip coming. -- Alan, age 10
(2) No person really decides before they grow up who they're goingto marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find outlater who you're stuck with. -- Kristen, age 10WHAT IS THE
RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
(1) Twenty-three is the best age because you know the personFOREVER by then. -- Camille, age 10
(2) No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to getmarried. -- Freddie, age 6 (very wise for his age)
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
(1) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to beyelling at the same kids. -- Derrick, age 8
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
(1) Both don't want any more kids. -- Lori, age 8
WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
(1) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get toknow each other. Even boys have something to say if you listenlong enough. -- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)
(2) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and thatUsually gets them interested enough to go for a second date. -- Martin, age 10
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
(1) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all thenewspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the deadcolumns. -- Craig, age 9
WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
(1 ) When they're rich. -- Pam, age 7
(2) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want tomess with that - - Curt, age 7
(3 ) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you shouldmarry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do. -- Howard, age 8
IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
(1 ) I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing.I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossedout. -- Theodore, age 8
(2 ) It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boysneed someone to clean up after them. -- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)
HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
(1 ) There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there? -- Kelvin, age 8
And the #1 Favorite is........HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?(1 ) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks likea truck. -- Ricky, age 10
Post a Comment