There are moments...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Theres a Hippo in my fridge

Its been a while since I have updated this thing.

Going to Mount Robson this Friday. Just in the midst of getting everything together. It should be lots of fun and im very excited to go through the whole hiking experience with some amazing people that I don't even really know.

Went to church today. Saw a few ness lake friends of mine. Marina and Janet, it was great to see you both, congrats on graduation:). Gerren, thanks for sitting by me in church and Matt thanks for inviting me -- well you know what I mean. It was great to see the rest of you too!

So I was thinking again today... yes thats twice this week and here is what I came up with. My duck is still missing and its sad. Ive searched and searched and searched -- still no where to be found. Poor Oscar. Ive even looked under the dock where I once found myself being pushed in while searching for a lost bolt. Nope... not there. Andrew, I hope you are having fun with my duck and its still alive and happy.

Ducks are STRANGE animals
The way they SQUAT and SQUABBLE
Sometimes they talk to you as if you understand what they are SAYING
And SOMETIMES they are RIGHT
-----------------------------------------------
Don't hunt ducks if it is rainy;
Don't hunt ducks or be called zany;
Don't hunt ducks if you are brainy;
Don't hunt ducks with Richard Cheney.


That all I have to say about ducks... today

Jr Prom was lots of fun. Ill post some of my favorite pictures. After prom, Deanna, Kirstyn, Melissa and I went to Boston pizza for the best desert ever... and the nachos.

Dawn - Hope you are doing well... its been a while since Ive talked to you. You must be busy.


Word of the day: DICHLORODIPHENYLTRICHLOROETHANE

Meaning: The combination of DDT and its degradation products, DDD and DDE. A chlorinated hydrocarbon that was a highly effective, but extremely persistent organic pesticide. DDT was extensively used in the past for the control of insects (crop protection and disease control). In 1972 its use was banned in the United States, except in the case of a public health emergency.


Quote of the Day:
Words to the wise,
and words to live by,
while we seek the answers to Life,
the universe et al.,
let us ponder theseclever observations.

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------