There are moments...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"LOOK, SHOOTING STAR"



--Dog for sale: eats everything and is fond of chicken

Things I have done/seen in the past week:
AT MY AUNTIES:
-Saw my aunty kim, my cousin zach, my uncle jim, brenda, my sister, and my other cousin nicole
-A sweater that i wanted to buy
-Little Bow lake
-A duck
-water skiied for the first time -- got up
-tubed for the 5th time in my life
-a happy family

AT MY DADS:
-my dad
-the cat
-a few shopping places
-drove my dads big truck
-saw my prend andrew
-watched batman -- adam west
-went for a walk
- had icecream...and it didnt kill me cause im still here
-saw a shooting star in mid daylight
-dripped over a stump
-walked around midnapore

ILL WRITE LATER....IM GOING TO THE ZOO!

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------